· Master Degree or equivalent in Engineering/Science OR Aeronautical
· More than 10 years of oil & gas experience, including at least 5 years in offshore operations.
· Having solid experience in Mechanical rotating equipment, gas turbines, compressors, pumps and air utility compressors with offshore production facilities, as well as having previous experience under green or brown field modifications project and commissioning activities. And having solid experience in offshore / onshore oil & gas operations and maintenance.
· Knowledge of the CMMS, Safety Critical Elements (SCEs), and the Combined Written Scheme for Examination and Verification of SCEs
· Understanding of relevant technical requirements of International Offshore oil & gas codes, standards, class society, official guidance and other large oil & gas operator technical specifications guidelines, including legislation governing Waste Management and Pollution Prevention.