MASTERs to work onboard JACK-UP BARGE (TYPE E), DP2.
• Master Mariner STCW-95
• Regulation II/2 (Para 3.4 500GRT-3,000GT)
• Master Certificate of Competency
• Masters & Officer's 500GRT – Unlimited Operating Area
• Sub-sea and anchor handling experience
• CDC from country of Nationality
Specific requirements: 24 months of cumulated experience in rank, and on this type of vessel (working under Aramco charter)
Trainings: - BOSIET, or FOET
Contract duration and rotation: - 3 months while the vessel will be in dry dock
- after entering Aramco charter, 2 months on/off
Daily rate: USD 1200-1300 (subject to negotiation depending on the candidate’s experience).